Enrolment at Madeley Primary School is a two step process
Complete and return your completed Expression of Interest Form along with the following items:
- Completed Student Health Care Summary
- Completed Student Information Sheet
It is also a requirement of the school, that we are supplied a copy of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement that is not more than two months old (available from MyGov link to Medicare website).
- Proof of Residency, three documents including any of the following; Current Shire Rates notice, Utilities Account, Rental Agreement (current).
- Visa documentation, Passport or Citizenship certificates.
- Family Court/Access Restrictions documents (if applicable)
- Statutory Declaration stating reason for enrolment into Madeley Primary School (out of area applications only)
- Most recent School Report and NAPLAN results
Once the school has approved your Expression of Interest form, you will attend an interview with your child and then be directed to complete an Enrolment Form.