Enrolment at Madeley Primary School is a two step process.
Complete the relevant Expression of Interest form as well as the Student Health Care Summary and Student Information Sheet.
It is also a requirement of the school, that we sight and photocopy the originals of the following documents:
* Birth Certificate.
* Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (AIR) Statement provided by Medicare (available from the Medicare website).
* Proof of Residency, three documents including any of the following; Current Shire Rates notice, Utilities Account, Rental Agreement (current).
* Visa documentation or Citizenship certificates.
* Family Court/Access Restrictions documents (if applicable)
* Statutory Declarations to support out of area applications
* Most recent School Report and NAPLAN results.
Once the school has approved your Expression of Interest form, you will be directed to complete an Enrolment Form as well as a Student Internet User Agreement.