Enrolment at Madeley Primary School is a two step process
Complete and return your completed Expression of Interest Form along with the following items:
- Completed Student Health Care Summary (Form 1)
- Completed Student Information Sheet
It is also a requirement of the school, that we sight and photocopy the originals of the following documents:
* Birth Certificate.
* Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement that is not more than two months old (available from MyGov link to Medicare website).
* Proof of Residency, three documents including any of the following; Current Shire Rates notice, Utilities Account, Rental Agreement (current).
* Visa documentation, Passport or Citizenship certificates.
* Family Court/Access Restrictions documents (if applicable)
* Statutory Declarations to support out of area applications
* Most recent School Report and NAPLAN results.
Once the school has approved your Expression of Interest form, you will be directed to complete an Enrolment Form as well as a Student Internet User Agreement.