Introduction to P&C
Our P&C Association works to support students in many ways, including:
- Giving parents the opportunity to learn about the schools policies and programs.
- Organising ways in which parents can share in shaping school policies so that they reflect the broad agreement and support of the school community.
- Bringing parents together to share information and views.
- Assisting the school to build positive attitudes to students and their families.
- Stimulating community interest and participation in education.
- Raising funds and providing additional resources and amenities for the benefit of our schools children.
If anyone is interested in joining the P&C, or just want to hear what it’s all about please feel free to attend a meeting. P&C Meetings are held in the staffroom from 7:30pm to 8:30pm.
4 August 2021
8 September 2021
27 October 2021
1 December 2021